Wow!!! August has flown by and it's been a wonderful month for London Creative Labs!
- Visited Grameen Creative Labs in Wiesbaden, Germany and engaged in all things Social Business with Hans Reitz and Saskia Bruysten. Came back super enthused!
- Outreach: Launched the Peer Fund and with it, began to engage with a wider audience about London Creative Labs, getting feedback at all levels. Realised that the need to communicate the core ideas in an accessible manner was paramount.
- Populated the website with material co-edited by Mamading Ceesay who also wrote a great guest post — a review of Dr Yunus's first chapter in "Creating a World Without Poverty".
- Welcomed the talented Katerina Symiakaki onto the team to help with marketing and innovation management.
- Wrote some articles for various media outlets who have expressed a keen interest in what London Creative Labs is doing.
- Spoke at The School of Everything Unplugged.
- Engaged various collaborators in a creative and agile process to scope out the first program of London Creative Labs — the Job Labs!
- Raised £2,226 via the Peer Fund.
- Established a nascent presence on social networking sites like Twitter and Facebook in order to engage with the wider community.
- Finalised the Job Labs structure and process — the first one will be in Brixton and starts in October!
- Produced a YouTube video explaining the Job Labs Program — very pleased with the final video!
It's been a brilliant month and I would like to thank everyone who's support and engagement has made this possible. Thank you!