This roadmap maps the vision of London Creative Labs.
Last updated: March 16th, 2010.
- Social business is no longer needed as a term in the UK as all businesses are responsible to the wider ecology.
- A new ecosystem of responsible businesses come into being — wealth-generating entities that are based on new/hybrid forms of enterprises.
- Zero-waste industries begin to be viable.
- Zero-wasted people: the collective sense of how to help each other integrate well into society matures.
- Tried and tested: models that contribute positively to a sustainable economy.
- How much money and happiness would this be worth? You do the maths!
- New job generation: enterprises tap into the existing (latent) talent of disenfranchised people in innovative ways.
- A stronger understanding and experimentation/application of social business models is established.
- Community-owned facilitation practice become common-place — not just teaching facilitation but communities proactively creating their own learning experiences!
- Large proportions of the disenfranchised communities are re-engaged. (At least 1,000 families have been positively transformed thanks to London Creative Labs.)
- There's widespread understanding that each person can contribute positively in some way to society and should be supported to do so if they need the support.
- London-wide application of Job Labs.
- Large scale dialogue processes are underway.
- Strong community of practitioners around the toolbox of techniques being applied.
- Unexpected outcomes from re-empowered people.
- Scaled up Job Labs.
- Train the Trainer Skills Camps are up and running.
- Strong and vibrant community around London Creative Labs.
- Incorporated organisation in appropriate form(s).
- Stabilised business model.
- Revenue growth from valued community training tools.
- Tech solutions emerging to support the Job Lab process.
- Transition to a Community-Led initiative.
- Prototype revenue model for London Creative Labs in place.
- The first Job Lab co-designed by the community.
- Run Social Business Model innovation session.
- Run facilitation training products from 2-hour sessions to multi-day training.
- Facilitate tech innovation for Community Asset Mapping.